Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

October Quotes




The wind grew cold. The leaves turned red. The bark turned red. The soil turned red. The stars turned red. Something was wrong with October.” 



                   ― T.R. Darling














“It must be October, the trees are falling away and showing their true colors.” 

― Charmaine J Forde

"May you Fall in Love with October and all the beauty it being, May your life be as colorful as the turning off the leaves, On each blessed Autumn day"
-Charmaine J. Forde
This tree must be falling for me, as soon as I sat under it, it dropped its leaves. Oh sweet October!” - Charmaine J Forde
October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter. ~Nova Schubert Bair
Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter. ~Carol Bishop Hipps


October is a hallelujah! reverberating in my body year-round.... ~John Nichols
Pale amber sunlight falls across  The reddening October trees....~Ernest Dowson
October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins.... Merry October! ~Rainbow Rowell

"October had tremendous possibility. The summer's oppressive heat was a distant memory, and the golden leaves promised a world full of beautiful adventures. They made me believe in miracles.”
― Sarah Guillory, Reclaimed












Comments

  1. I liked reading these quotes! My favorite was "This tree must be falling for me, as soon as I sat under it, it dropped its leaves. Oh sweet October!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quotes and the graphics are great! Love the first one especially! :)
    https://qlquest.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment