Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Mom Jokes





Mother: (noun) One person who does the work of 20. For free
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t wake up mom! There are at least seven species that eat their young. Your mom may be one of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom: Your great-aunt just passed away. LOL.
Son: Why is that funny?
Mom: It’s not funny, David! What do you mean?
Son: Mom, LOL means Laughing Out Loud.
Mom: I thought it meant Lots of Love. I have to call everyone back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daughter: I got an A in Chemistry.
Mom: WTF!
Daughter: Mom, what do you think WTF means?
Mom: Well That’s Fantastic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom: What do IDK, LY & TTYL mean?
Son: I don’t know, love you, talk to you later.
Mom: OK, I will ask your sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know you’re a mom when… …picking up another human to smell their butt is not only normal but totally necessary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“My great-grandma gave me this money,” said my three-year-old, happily clutching a $20 bill he’d 
gotten as a present.
“That’s right,” I said. “How did you know that?”
Pointing to Andrew Jackson’s face in the middle, he said, “Because her picture is on it.”
Andi Olson, Avondale, Arizona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: ahhh I love Bach's music! He was such an amazing composer.
Mom: well ya know what he's doing now?
Me:.....
Mom: DE-composing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why doesn't your mother like me?" a woman asks her boyfriend.
"Don't take it personally," he assures her. "She's never liked anyone I've dated. I once dated someone exactly like her, and that didn't work out at all."
"What happened?"
"My father couldn't stand her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: *pouring vinegar for science experiment*
Mom: Be careful! If you let the vinegar touch you it could cause a bad reaction.
Me:....? How?
Mom: 'cause you're so BASIC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I told my mom we were out of toilet paper and she says "a lot of a**holes in this house."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: My legs are short
Mom: I'm sorry I couldn't have selected long leg genes for you; So you could have long legs jeans 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me: I'm learning to juggle.
Mom: Be careful! I was always told that if a group of clowns attacks you, go for the juggler.










Comments

  1. �� haha I feel so old when I have to look up some of the language used today, and I do remember when LOL used to mean lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment