Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

I always felt so wasteful when I'd throw away the pumpkin seeds after carving a jack 'o lantern. This easy recipe is a great way to use the seeds and it's definitely delicious!!!

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 3 tablespoons seasoning of choice (ranch seasoning, cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, ect OR just salt)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350°

2. Toss pumpkin seeds in butter and seasoning. Spread seeds evenly on a baking sheet

3. Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally









Comments

  1. I've got about a dozen pumpkins sat in my garden, so this recipe has come at the perfect time! I'm going to have a lot of spare pumpkin seeds very soon, and will definitely be roasting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound fab!

    Alison

    Https://littleblogofpositivity.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment