Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Twitter Friends Tag


Recently, I joined a great chat group of bloggers on Twitter! They are extremely supportive and helpful in this blogging journey. Collectively, we came up with these 10 questions to answer for our followers to get to know us better. I've also tagged my lovely group of friends! Check out their blogs and their answers to these questions!


1. If you could only choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

I would choose potatoes! ๐Ÿฅ” There are so many different ways to prepare them! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

2. What is your favourite food to pair with cheese?

Cheese goes with everything! ๐Ÿง€ Wine, fruit, burgers, noodles... when is cheese ever not good?

3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

My spirit animal would be a bear definitely! ๐Ÿป I love to hibernate! I'm fiercely protective of my babies! Yeah... I totally relate to being a bear!

4. If you could relive one day of your life again, what would it be and why?

There is no day in my life that I'd like to relive. All my days good and bad are now my past. I look forward to seeing my new days and new adventures in my life.๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

5. What is your dream travel destination and why?

My dream travel destination would have to be Fiji. Perfect weather๐ŸŒ…, beautiful water๐ŸŒŠ, delicious seafood๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก! The lush vegetation of the island and the beautiful flowers๐ŸŒบ. Everything about Fiji sounds so wonderful!

6. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?

I would tell myself that I am enough and don't need a mate to complete myself.๐Ÿ’”

7. What are you favourite song lyrics and why?

๐ŸŽถ"In a daydream, I couldn't live like this
I wouldn't stop until I found something beautiful
When I wake up, I know I will have 
No, I still won't have what I need"๐ŸŽถ


-'Something Beautiful' NEEDTOBREATHE 

Just beautiful lyrics from a beautiful song! It gives me hope to keep looking for the beauty in the world! We wouldn't settle for our dreams to be anything less than spectacular, why should we when we are awake?

8. What is your favourite meal to cook/eat?

I cook constantly! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸณHaving such a big family, it always seems I'm getting ready to cook, cooking, or cleaning up from cooking! Just for that reason, I love going out to eat. The Chinese buffets are my favorite because of all the vegetables!

9. How would your 10 year old self react to who you are today?

I think my 10 year old self would be pretty surprised. Up until actually having my kids, I never thought I'd have so many...lol! I'd also be disappointed in having not traveled.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

10. What is your goal/motive behind blogging?

I believe I have a unique perspective on life and parenting. I want to share the things I know and the fun things I do with my kids!♥️♥️♥️














Comments

  1. I feel the same about reliving a day, it's all in the past and now we just need to enjoy the present and look to the future! Also potatoes! Great shout, they're so versatile! Loved reading your answers and getting to know you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting to know you more Ash! !How could I forget about potatoes, they're one of my fave foods too! ๐Ÿ˜ And I do want to visit fiji as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment