Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Jadience Total Body Detox Soak Product Review





I had the pleasure to work with Jadience to sample and review their Total Body Detox Soak. This soak is a part of their Complete Cell Awakening System. You can find the Total Body Detox Soak and other Jadience products at:

https://naturalskinrx.com/products/total-body-detox-soak



Jadience Herbal Formulas are all-natural. They are alcohol-free, free of mineral oils, phthalates, colors, and dyes. They are hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and have no parabens. Their products are also free of animal and human by-products.

The 20 minute Total Body Detox Soak treatment consists of East Asian herbs that have been used throughout the centuries to detoxify and relax muscles This is believed to enable a proper flow of chi, or energy, throughout the body.

The soak treatment was very easy to do. Fill a bathtub with very warm water, pour 4 oz, half the 8 oz bottle, into the tub, and soak for 20 minutes. After soaking for 20 minutes, leave the herbal water on your skin and pat dry. That's it! The 8 oz bottle, which runs right around $13, gives you two soaks, which is a pretty good price.

The first thing that you will notice when you open the bottle is the smell. It is very strong. The smell is very earthy. The herbs used to make the soak consist of things like burdock root, Chiese foxglove root, and licorice root, all of which have very distinct smells. Being a person that is very sensitive to smells, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to soak in a tub full of this smell for 20 minutes, but once diluted in the tub water, the smell was not nearly as pungent.

I followed the instructions given on the bottle. Soaked 20 minutes and then patted dry with a towel. I had a cold the day I tried the soak. I thought it was a great time to try it since my muscles were so achy. The soak left my skin feeling very soft and alleviated some of my cold symptoms. My muscles didn't feel nearly as achy after the soak.

I did have to go back and wash the herbals off my body. The smell that lingered after patting dry was just too strong for me. I wouldn't call the smells bad necessarily, but strong smells are a trigger for migraines for me and I just wasn't able to handle having that smell on my body for the rest of the day.

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for an all-natural product to help detoxify and relax. Take precautions if you are sensitive to smells like me because it is a very strong smell that you might not be able to handle, but I think most people would be fine with it.

Check out my review on YouTube right below and be sure to follow me for more reviews and other fun things from me!






Comments