Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

MAANGE 6 Colors Matte Lipstick Review


I've got another MAANGE product to review for y'all today. Like I've said before, mothers want to look good, too! With all the different products out there, it is hard to choose which is best.


I love matte lipsticks. They are hands down my favorite. I think they look classy and sophisticated. Being able to review these matte lipsticks was a real treat for me.

The MAANGE matte lipstick set comes in 6 different colors.


There are 3 darker colors and 3 lighter colors. They are long-wearing and waterproof.  The lipstick also doesn't stick or smear onto cups or different things your lips end up touching.



I found two of the lighter colors to be extremely similar, but it is a beautiful color so I don't find that to be much of a travesty.  My favorite though is #3. It is a gorgeous red wine matte color. The darker purple had a lot of potential, but it does not go on the lip as smoothly as the other lipsticks did for some reason.

These lipsticks are great for everyday looks as well as evening looks. They run you for only about $13, which is just over $2 a tube. I don't see that as a bad price at all! You can find this lipstick set on Amazon by hitting the link below:
MAANGE 6 Colors Matte Lipsticks







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love the peach/pink colors for daytime looks. Simple, but beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Hotsale‼ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Cool Price✔Greatest Discounts✔ Always One Right for You ๐Ÿ’• #fashion #ootd #onlineshopping #skincare #cosmetic #canvas https://linhcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment