Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

MAANGE Fake Eyelashes Reviews




So, I'll be the first to admit, fake lashes scare me. This is completely uncharted territory for me! I have long enough natural lashes, but they have blonde tips, so unless I have on dark mascara, you really can't see them! Another blogger friend did a fake lash product review and gave me the tiniest bit of confidence to attempt them on my own, so I jumped at the chance to review the MAANGE fake lashes!


I love MAANGE cosmetic products! They are always high quality and beautiful! No exception when it came to their fake lashes!




Never having used fake lashes, I didn't realize lash glue was needed 🙈 I'm not sure if it comes included with other lash sets, but it did not with this one! Because of this, I was not able to get pictures of how the lashes looked while actually wearing them. I will be sure to update this post in the future with pictures of me rocking these lashes!

Though I have not been able to try as of yet, these are the instructions on how to apply the lashes:

How to apply:

1.Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case with eyelash tweezers.
2.Compare with your eye line length, trim to suitable length and width.
3. Gently curl your handmade 3D & 5D false eyelashes.
4.Add glue along the false eyelash root with a cotton bud.
5. Hold the eyelashes on the root of your natural lashes with pressure.
6.If necessary, apply eye shadow or eyeliner to make your eye line look more natural.

This set comes with 3 different fake lashes





The first two pictures are of 5D lashes and the last is a 3D lash, giving you different options to change up you're makeup look! You can easily make a beautiful day look or a glamorous night look with these lashes!

The lashes are handmade with an ultra-light synthetic fiber, which makes them very soft and comfortable to wear.

The lashes are reusable as long as you take proper care of them.
How to Clean Reusable Lashes

You can find these lashes on Amazon by hitting the link below:
MAANGE 3 Styles Fake Eyelashes



So, say you are really into fake lashes or just love having the ability to have a bunch of different looks right at your fingertips! Well, MAANGE also sells a 10 pack of different style lashes!



This pack comes with five 5D Styles


And five 3D styles


These 10 have all the same quality as the 3 pack, but it gives you a lot more options.

You can find these lashes on Amazon by hitting the link below:
MAANGE 10 Style Fake Eyelashes











Comments