Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Cake Cookie Recipe (Easiest Cookie Recipe Ever)


I love baking cookies. I also love the IDEA of baking cookies with my kids, but there can be so many ingredients and so much mess! Of course, there is the ready-made dough you can purchase, but it almost feels like you are missing out when you don't get to mix the dough yourself (or let your kids mix the dough). This recipe has *3* ingredients (plus sprinkles)! It honestly doesn't get easier than this.

Cake Cookie Recipe

Ingredients

  • 1 (18.25once) package cake mix ( I used yellow, but you can honestly use any you like)
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cups Sprinkles (I used Quality Sprinkles They are All Natural * Kosher, Vegan, and Halal * Free of Soy, Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Hydrated Fats, and GMO)

Directions

  1. Pre-Heat Oven to 350F
  2. Combine Cake mix, oil, and eggs
  3. Fold in sprinkles
  4. Make small balls with the dough and set them on a baking sheet
  5. Bake 8-12 minutes
  6. Makes about 30 cookies


And that's all she wrote! These cookies are delicious. They lasted about 5 whole minutes in our house! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Leave me a comment below if you use this recipe or plan on using it. I'd love to hear from you!







Comments

Post a Comment