Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Funny Squared Women's Cute Socks Review


 As Dumbledore once said, "One can never have enough socks." I love socks! Having fun, interesting socks is something I actually strive for. At FunnySquared there is no limit to the awesome socks you will find!


I was gifted some Halloween socks from 
FunnySquared. I was so excited opening the box and unrolling these super soft, comfortable sock with fun bright prints! 


First of all, the box was just awesome. The socks come in a super sturdy box which is decorated with cute 
FunnySquared slogans. The socks were neatly rolled in the box. There was also a sock bag and a FunnySquared magnet book mark. 










The socks are made from 65% combed cotton (this makes the socks more textured than normal cotton and reduces  the possibility of pilling) 32% polyester and 3% spandex. The site says the colors are environmentally friendly, "healthy natural, non-irritating printing materials." They also say they are not easy to fade. I've washed my new socks about 3 times so far and have not seen any fading or pilling. 

The socks I was gifted, along with all the other sock designs on FunnySquared, are so creative and fun. I have gotten a number of complements on these socks. There would also be a perfect gift idea for that "hard to shop for" person in your life. 

You can find these socks and other designs at FunnySquared Women's Cute Socks







Comments