Welcome to A Brewed Awakening

Family Fall Bucket List


Fall is such a great time to go out and have an adventure! The weather is getting cooler and there are just so many activities to do! Here is a short Bucket list of must does for the family during fall!



Go to Local FallFest

Plant bulbs for next Spring

Pick Apples

Make a huge pot of Chili (click for recipe) and/or Gumbo (click for recipe) together

Make leaf prints/crafts
Pinterest board ideas: Fall crafts

Carve and/or paint pumpkins

Jump in a leaf pile

Drink Apple Cider

Get lost in a corn maze

Have a Fall Photoshoot
Pinterest board ideas: Fall Photoshoot

Fall Movie Marathon
Check out my post 13 Family Friendly Halloween Movies for some great kid friendly ideas!


























Comments

  1. Love all these ideas, and there were a bunch on here I hadn't thought of! Planting bulbs for next spring is one I'm definitely adding to my list, by spring I will have forgotten and it will be a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Pinterest fall crafts and see how much I fail 🤣 And post my work as a Pinterest 'Nailed It' pin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment